Thursday, April 24, 2008

racin' thru the raindrops live and in person!

I'll be at the Tradex in Abbotsford, BC over the weekend. Part of the crews manning the Greater Vancouver Motorsport Pioneers Society, the GVMPS, (down by the Nitro cars) and the Langley Speedway Historical Society, the LSHS, booths.

Things too busy right now to do a proper post. Might have to stall until Monday.

At any rate here's the book the GVMPS is selling.



If you can't get to the Tradex or the businesses listed, and are still interested in the book, send me a post with your email. I promise not to put your email up on this site. I'll respond and we can arrange to mail the book out. I'd think, including postage, etc., $25 should cover it.

And if you're at the Tradex just say "be fast past" and I'll probably look more intelligent than I am. Then again, maybe not.

cheers,
bpf

No comments: